COVID – 19 R&D Efforts
Corona virus (COVID 19) pandemic was first noticed during December 2019 and recognized as a public health emergency during 30th January 2020 and declared as pandemic on 11th March 2020 by the World Health Organization.Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), a statutory body under the Department of Science and Technology, GOI, has proactively taken measures to initiate multiple short-term and medium-term research callsto address urgent issues concerning the coronavirus and COVID-19.
This SERB information page is developed to inform the scientific community about research calls, updates on approved projects, and access to important scientific documents,reviews, and social media information about COVID-19, and relevant GOI advisories in a single window platform..
- Intensification of Research in High Priority Areas(Call closed)
- Core Research Grants(Call closed)
- MATRICS(Call closed)
- J-RAPID collaborative / research program - COVID-19
- COVID-19 HPC consortium
- Study by IIT Jodhpur shows that COVID 19 may affect the Central Nervous System
- The Race for Coronavirus Vaccines